This is definitely a delicious meal for midweek.
I like to get whatever is in my fridge or pantry and see what I can concoct. Today I had chorizo in the freezer and lots of eggs so what better way to used these up but by making an omelette.
Here's the quick recipe.
- 2 chorizo sausages chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Fry the chorizo sausages in a frying Pan till nice and brown
- Remove from the pan
- Fry the onions in the same pan
- Return the chorizo sausages
- Pour the eggs into the pan making sure the chorizo is spread out evenly
- Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes
- Place under hot grill for the top to be cooked
Chorizo Omelette @ Group Recipes
Hope you try this one.