- vegetable oil
- 300g lean minced pork
- 1/2 cup sliced snow peas
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 4 eggs
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- In a work, heat oil.
- Then fry garlic.
- When garlic browns, added minced pork.
- When cooked through and brown, add snow peas and fry until they turn bright green.
- Add fish sauce & pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in frying pan.
- Add rice to the wok and stir-fry. Once it's warmed-through adjust seasoning by adding salt, sugar, fish sauce and/or pepper as desired.
- Remove wok from heat but keep warm.
- Fry eggs in frying-pan sunny-side up.
- Plate the rice and top with fried eggs.
- Serve with cucumber slices.
Thai Fried Rice With Pork @ Group Recipes