Serve with oven warmed Turkish bread. Oh...of course no meal is complete without something from the family Nando's store. In this case, corn.
- 2 tbs bread crumbs
- 2 tbs grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbs parsley
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tomatoes
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients
- Cut a cone shape out the top of each tomato
- Scoop out the flesh
- Stuff the tomatoes with the mixture
- Bake in oven for 25 - 30 mins @ 350F
- 125g couscous
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small chilli
- 1 tomato
- 1 red pepper
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- 150 ml cold water
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 handful of parsley
- splash olive oil
- Mix couscous, olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Add water, stir, and leave for 15 minutes.
- Grill pepper over naked flame until black.
- Cover peppers with wrap when cooked, steam, then peel & chop finely. Discard seeds.
- Mix pepper and finely chopped onion, garlic, chilli, tomato, and parsley in a bowl with the vinegar.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season, and stir.
- 1 cup of finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 mint (optional)
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 kg lamb, beef, or lamb & beef mince
- Mix by hand the finely chopped parsley, onion & mint in a bowl with the mince
- Mould onto skews, 2 per person
- Fry or BBQ for 20 minutes