4 November 2009

Lattice Cheesecake Slice






Lately I've been in the mood to do a lot of baking and cooking, especially with the assistant of my 3year old.  This gives me a chance to spend some mother-daughter time with her since my attention has been mainly on our new born.  


I found this recipe for this very simple cheesecake here and thought this is a great one for us to bake.  I say bake but there's no cooking involved at all, which is great for children.  This recipe makes one large batch but I've made two smaller one simply because I wanted one for hubby and me and the other for family and friends.  It's very easy to share, (that's if you can resist the urge to eat it all yourself) just cut along each biscuit.












Thanks to Squishy this Cheesecake slice was a success with family and friends.  I will definitely make this again.  However, I'll probably change it up a little next time as Hubby is not a big fan of the Lattice biscuits but loves the cheesecake in the middle.


Bon Appetite,
Cherrie

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails