This is one of my favourite Filipino sweets. It can be eaten as a dessert or for merienda (afternoon tea). Turon is simply banana wrapped in a Springroll wrapper. Others may also include a slice jackfruit inside with the banana. Sometimes my mum makes it this way.
Basically you only need the two ingredients to make this. I had them both at home so I decided to make them.
Oil for cooking
1. Half the bananas lengthwise
2. Place on the springroll wrapper as pictured below
3. Sprinkle raw sugar on top of the banana. (if you want it sweeter you can roll the banana into a bowl of raw sugar to fully coat it)
4. Fold the bottom corner over the banana then fold in the two sides.
5. Roll the banana then seal the end with a little water.
6. Pan fry in a little oil till golden brown.
I think you should definitely give this one a go because it's so simple and you really only need a few ingredients.