- 1.8 kg chicken wings
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tspn Thai red curry paste
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbls honey
- splash of soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 220deg Celcius (425f)
- Wash the wings then pat dry.
- Put the wings in a bowl and drizzle well with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the wings out on a baking tray and roast for 25-30 minutes or until the skin is crisp and brown.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter, red curry paste, lime zest and juice, honey and soy sauce into a blender.
- Season with with salt and blend to mix then transfer to a bowl.
- When the wings come out of the oven, place them into the bowl with the butter and give it a toss.
Chicken Wings With Curry-Lime Butter @ Group Recipes