2 January 2011

Christmas Eve Feast 2010 in Pictures

STARTERS:

Country Pate I made three days before Christmas Eve

Hubby made Nachos with his infamous chilli.  You can get his recipe here.

My de-constructed prawn cocktail

Peking Duck 

MAIN DINNER:

Roast Turkey.  I also had a Coke glazed Ham but somehow I don't have any photos of it

 
Now that's a drumstick!

Prawns waiting to be roasted in the oven 

 
Pigs in a blanket

Steamed green beans with butter

Honey glazed Carrots

My Newphew made a mocktail called Summer breeze that we had when we were all at Lindeman Island

DESSERT: 

I made Christmas cake balls inspired by Bakerella

Sister in law made buttersnap cups 

My mum made Puto Maya.  This is a traditional Filipino sweet dish made of glutinous rice cooked in coconut milk and coated with fresh grated coconut and sugar.

My brother, @MrEdwardPuzon made his much-loved Trifle.

I also made an Angel Food cake with cream cheese and berries.

Photos taken by @MrJamesMoore and @MrEdwardPuzon
Bon Appetite,
Cherrie

5 comments:

/* */ cusinera said...

*Drool* Food heaven overload=)Beautiful Noche Buena family spread...

/* */ Iron Chef Shellie said...

wow that is a feast! Would have loved to have seen the coke glazed ham, sounds great! x

/* */ Hannah said...

I love how diverse your feast is! Prawns and pate, cake balls and green dessert... :P

/* */ Mark said...

Your food looks amazing. And I thought I ate well this holiday...

/* */ penny aka jeroxie said...

So much food! Let me know this year if you need more eaters ... heh

Related Posts with Thumbnails