Scones is this month's theme. I love scones and I am so excited to see what different variations everyone comes up with.
Simple rules for August's International Incident Scones Party!
- Dishes must be on theme, of course. And please LINK back to me and my co-hosts, Penny and Anh of A food's lover journey
- We will all post the dish on the 22nd of August at 11am (Melbourne) – You can convert to your local time here.
- Please email to International Incident Mailbox
- Your name & Blog URL
- Name & URL of dish
- 300x300px of dish
- Please upload image and link to flickr group – International Incident. This will be shared with everyone around the world
- TOTALLY OPTIONAL - Add #Sconesparty #iip when sharing your creation on twitter or upload photo or link on IIP Facebook fan page
- Most importantly, ENJOY yourself
Very important part of this party is to be able to come together to celebrate the birthday of fellow food bloggers globally. This month we have myself and my co-host, Anh of A food’s lover journey
And please do let me know if it is your birthday month as well.
**** Please remember to use Linky below to add yourself to the list and also add a comment so that I am able to contact you via email if there are any updates or changes. ****
Please copy and paste the banner provided below