You can have this on it's own, or serve it with char-grilled or steamed vegetables.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 tsp dried herbs
- 1/2 white wine
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- salt, if needed
- Preheat oven to 230c
- Saute the garlic and onion in olive oil in an oven safe pot with a lid
- Once the onion is soft, add the tomatoes and herbs.
- Add the white wine and stir until absorbeed by the rice
- Add the stock, cover and bake for 25-30 minutes
- Once the risotto comes out of the oven, remove the cover and fluff it with a fork.
- BE CAREFUL, as the pot will be extremely hot.