8 April 2007

Figsellers Warrnambool

Today in between our sightseeing and playing mini golf with Hubby and Little One in Warrnambool, we managed to eat.

We found Figsellers Cafe on Liebig street. I did my homework before leaving for our holiday on good places to eat and I found this cafe. What got me interested was their all day breakfast menu. However, when we got there, I decided to order something from their specials board instead. I had a Tandoori chicken roll served with chips, salad and tzatziki. To be honest, I thought it was going to be Tandoori in a bread roll but this turned out better. It's like an indian version of a sausage roll.


Hubby just felt like a sandwich so he ordered a Turkey and bacon Focaccia. The sandwich had thick slices of roast turkey, crispy bacon, cheese, cranberry mayonaise, lettuce and tomato.

Bon appetite

Cherrie

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails