27 May 2011

Review: Quang Vinh


Quang Vinh is my favourite Vietnamese place in St. Albans.  And it looks like a lot of people feel the same way as it's the only place that's buzzing on a Saturday night. 

I have been there many times for dinner and this time I thought I'd write a post on it.  They are very popular amongst the locals.  In fact they are so popular, they decided to buy the store next door so they could expand.  We like to go early to try to avoid the crowds but it by the time the food arrives at our table, most tables are filled.

They have an extensive menu where you can have economical dishes that come with rice or have main dishes that stand alone.  Like so many places like this one, the service is not great.  However, most times they take the right orders and the food comes out fast. 

3 colour drink


Hubby had the Lemon grass and chilli chicken with fried rice

I had the broken rice.  It's tasty and the egg is runny.

Thomas and Deanna had the crispy chicken with tomato rice.  They ate the whole  plate up


Quang Vinh on Urbanspoon

Quang Vinh
66 Alfrieda street
St. Albans

Bon Appetite,
Cherrie

3 comments:

/* */ Iron Chef Shellie said...

lol how cute the kiddies share a meal. gotta love place you can go back to again and again with good food and prices that won't send you broke!

/* */ April @ My Food Trail said...

I hardly get out to the West, but a friend took me to this place last year and I really liked the food! It's definitely a popular place cos we had to wait for a table and the place was packed!

/* */ msihua said...

OMG.. I can't believe they finished that huge plate!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails